Friday, March 25, 2016

My FREE binding tutorial is up and ready!

Finally!

I have had this binding tutorial halfway completed for quite a while.  And now it's done!

I am sure there are other methods for machine binding a quilt.  This is my method of machine binding that I have pieced together over the 15 years I've been quilting.  I do not bind by hand.  I wouldn't have any finished quilts if that were the only way to do it!

I hope this binding tutorial is a help to any of you that may want to give it a try.

I don't claim to be an expert, but I have bound MANY quilts this way (MANY) over and over and over again!

Enjoy!
Blessings,
Celeste

You can download the PDF file by clicking on the 'Binding Tutorial' tab at the top of the page under the header.

Or click here: Celeste's Illustrated Machine Binding Tutorial

Remember.  This is free to all, but please do respect my labor of love by not reselling.

No comments: