Sunday, December 23, 2007

Happy 7th Birthday Jacob!!!




I cannot believe it, dear son! It seems like just yesterday that we were holding you in our arms as we came home from the hospital on Christmas Day! What a Christmas gift - both then and now! Our first child, our first son!

Where have these seven years gone? They have zoomed. They have flown. They have been passed with much joy, much laughter and more happy smiles (both yours and ours) than I could begin to count.

You were a baby, then a toddler, then a preschooler, then a little boy. And now? You are all boy! A BIG all boy. How can it be that you already come up to Mommy's shoulder? It can't be!

I treasure you, dear first born son, my Jacob. Your laughter and joy, your contagious interest in everything around you, your doting love for every baby that has been born since you - these make me smile. You are growing into an incredible young boy and I am so proud of you.

Happy Birthday Jacob!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Happy Birthday, Jacob!! You and I share a birthday! What a special time of year!
Merry Christmas to your family!