Thursday, June 08, 2006

My how times change!



Cute picture, huh? Yes, but doesn't every mother have a photo like this one????? Nope. Not me. You see I like to control things and keep things in order. So never with Jacob and Nicole would I have ever allowed either one of them to pull the wipes out of the wipey container and have a good ole' time doing it! Unheard of! So what's happened to me? Some kind of "mother of more than two children" phenomenon. It's quite amazing - I marvel at it sometimes. This day I happily allowed Andrew to unfurl until his heart's content. Every moment or so I glanced over from my load of laundry folding to make sure he still was keeping them out of his mouth - check! He was happy and for a brief 15 minutes I was accomplishing. And the world was happy. Besides, the other two were also occupied laughing heartily at their brother's antics. I think I may have had a few laughs myself!

No comments: