I saw this on Elizabeth's blog and thought I would do my own. It has been so long since I have done a little me-me. If anyone would care to join in, go ahead. They are fun questions to answer.
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes, my great aunt and godmother, Laura Celeste.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Last night.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Oven roasted turkey breast.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Four.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Well, of course.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? I don't think I do, but I'll have to check with those who know me best.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Maybe if I were offered enough money. It would have to be an awful lot!
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Lucky Charms.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Shoes? What shoes? If I wear shoes they never have laces.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? No.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Blue Bell Birthday Cake!
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their attitude and outlook.
15. RED OR PINK? Red.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF? I worry obsessively.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Brian, when he goes back to work after a long vacation.
18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Black pants and fuzzy lavender slippers.
19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Stew, peas, a yummy roll and tapioca pudding for dessert.
20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The children reading to themselves and each other and Michael making silly noises.
21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Purple.
22. FAVORITE SMELLS? Things baking in my oven. The scent of two Circle E Candles: Apple Strudel and Orange Vanilla (burning right now).
23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My dad.
24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Not much of anything. I have enjoyed golf since Brian has an interest.
25. HAIR COLOR? Brown.
26. EYE COLOR? Brown.
27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No. Glasses for distance (which now includes the TV!)
28. FAVORITE FOOD? Mexican food in Texas.
29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings.
30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Bourne Ultimatum.
31. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Solid brown short sleeve v-neck t-shirt.
32. SUMMER OR WINTER? Spring.
33. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs.
34. FAVORITE DESSERT? Do I have to choose? Mississippi Mud Cake - hold the nuts and coconut.
35. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? A Mother's Rule of Life (again), Chosen and Cherished.
36. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? The earth,the space station and the shuttle.
37. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? I didn't watch TV - rarely do.
38. FAVORITE SOUNDS? My wind chime my mother gave me in the tree in the backyard - you can here it all over the house.
39. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles, I guess. But not crazy about either.
40. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Merida, Mexico
41. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Which one?
42. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Houston, TX