Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Some Little People Get Big TOO Fast

I can't believe it. February has come and gone much faster than I realized. And during that month two of my precious little ones had birthdays, within a week of each other. It is hard to fathom that they are growing up so fast. It was always hard to hear other moms say, "Enjoy it while you can. It'll be over before you know it." When you have your first one or two and you are in the thick of this new parenting thing, that is the last thing you want to hear. But oh, how true it is.

My sweet second born, my lovely little ballerina, Nicole is SEVEN! When did that happen? She is too precious for words, my only little girl thus far. I so want to treasure her and build a loving relationship with her. She is tall and so pretty. She dances with such grace and seems to have a beautiful singing voice too. She reads voraciously and colors up a storm. She is all girl, but doesn't take any funny business from her brothers. She is a wonderful young lady and I can't believe my years with her are zooming by.


And they Mikey decided to keep growing up too! One week after his big sister's birthday, he turned THREE! He'll be three and a half almost when baby arrives. And what a big brother he will be. Mikey is hillarious and loud and amazingly self-sufficient. If any child in our family is Italian in any way, it's him. He is bold and bright and doesn't just walk into a room, he bounds in with energy and life! He makes our days crazy and happy all at one time and we love him dearly. Even with his extrovert personality, he is very cuddly and sweet and loving. The best of both worlds. Our cutie Mikey!



No comments: