Monday, January 28, 2013

Top is done.....

I think.




I ordered fabric for backing and binding and there should be enough of the aqua fabric for the back to add a border. Just have to see it first.

I really love how this turned out. It was so much fun to put together. I have to leftover blocks. Pillow? And some scraps. Small doll quilt?

Had just enough time to sew it all together this afternoon - 30 min. or so. Otherwise, we have been doing school and caring for a mildly sick Michael. And then there are all these little people who live here that keep wanting things from me! Go figure.

There are several parts of the first reading from Mass yesterday that have really been something I have thought about over and over again. There is so much to rejoice about. Even on a harder day (mind you, not horrible, just harder) like today, there is much joy!

“Today is holy to the LORD your God. Do not be sad, and do not weep”— for all the people were weeping as they heard the words of the law. He said further: “Go, eat rich foods and drink sweet drinks, and allot portions to those who had nothing prepared; for today is holy to our LORD. Do not be saddened this day, for rejoicing in the LORD must be your strength!” From Nehemiah

God bless your evening!
Celeste


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: