Sunday, May 12, 2013

On Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all you precious mommies out there.

I have had a lovely day despite the fact that I have had a mild cold since Friday evening. Felt pretty bad during the night last night, but everybody let me get lots of sleep and rest today.

They made a really nice breakfast of sausage and eggs burritos. They reheated some for me when I FINALLY got up! We had a late lunch/early dinner of grilled fajitas and tamales and salad before heading to Sunday evening Mass at 5:30. What a blessing to have my Jacob serving at the Mass.

And here is my lovely Mother's Day gift!





My lovely new garden statue of the Blessed Virgin Mary! The one I had was plastic and seriously broken. I am so happy. Doesn't she look lovely in my flower bed? This week I hope to get out and get some pretty annuals to plant in from of her.

Blessings,

Celeste

No comments: