Saturday, October 25, 2008

Quilting Night

Some friends and I got together last night for our monthly quilting/crafting night. It was so much fun! There was so much wonderful creating going on and lots of great conversation! I hosted it once again thinking it might be the last time I get to host it in this house. We had such fun!

I worked on some new quilting squares based on this quilt I saw a while back and this recent tutorial from one of my favorite quilting blogs. I am excited to see this one come together. It is so easy, it's pitiful!



Then I finished up my mini quilt top. I love how it turned out!

3 comments:

Jamie Jo said...

Oh, those quilts you linked are just beautiful!! The material just looks so yummy--does that make sense?

Anyway, I like the material you picked too!!

Susan Silver Dill said...

Where is the best place to buy fabric? I want cool, funky stuff, not just your run-of-the-mill stuff. And I am looking somewhat "locally" (in the Houston vicinity) not just the quilt show this week. BTW, are you going? I may go to the preview on Wednesday night, and then again on Saturday.
Susan Dill

Anonymous said...

Love the new quilt blocks. I spot some of my favorite fabrics too.