Sunday, October 05, 2008

Wonderful Quilting Link

I think I will be spending a lot of time here. What a lot of wonderful things for me to explore.

I already have a subscription to Better Homes & Gardens magazine and I buy the BHG American Patchwork and Quilting often enough that I finally figure I ought to "save" us the money and just order a subscription. The nice thing about the quilting magazines is that there are so many wonderful patterns and projects inside to keep me busy for a long time. And I love their stuff! Always so colorful and fun!

This morning I did a little cutting for a sweet little mini doll quilt I want to make. I bought some circa 1930s vintage fat quarters at a shop while we evacuated and I am excited to put them together.


2 comments:

Amanda Jean said...

such beautiful fabrics!

you had asked about quilting...I have a free motion quilting tutorial in my sidebar that may answer some of your questions that you may have. if you have any further questions, let me know. I'd be happy to help.

Laura said...

Celeste!

Love all of your quilting goodness! Everything is looking beautiful! Have you ever visited www.quiltdad.blogspot.com???? He has some awesome quilts and he is the father of three littles :)