Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Happy Anniversary to My Brian!



I can't believe it has been 8 years already! So much has changed and we have so many sweet memories!

I couldn't fathom, at the time, that God would send you into my life, much less that we would marry. When I stopped looking, he fulfilled my heart's desire for a husband! He couldn't have created someone more perfect for me.

Thank you for loving me the way you do! I love this life with you!

May God bless our marriage well into our old age!
I love you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratualations Brian and Celeste! Our 8 year anniversary is coming up in October. We need to get our families together soon. I enjoyed your blog on Danielle Beane's site. I am very impressed with your blog adventures!
Carrie and John
Patrick, Sarah & Michael