Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Coincidence?

I have noticed that sometimes God has the knack of sending his messages in the oddest ways. This morning did not get off to a great start. Some of us were involved in a period of fussing, crying and general unhappiness (I will not reveal names). Things did clear up and we are having a pretty good day despite the start up.

The children, while getting dressed this morning, were listening to one of their favorite CDs of Bible memory verse songs. I love these too. I have learned much via these catchy tunes.

As a result of this listening session, Jacob has been singing several verses. One in particular has been repeated more than the others. "Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good." Over and over and over and over again.

OK, Lord, I am listening and I am trying.

1 comment:

mom-in-training said...

That really is an awesome CD. It does have a way of speaking to you, doesn't it? I should probably play it more often! :)