Monday, April 09, 2007

A Happy Easter

EASTER WEEKEND PHOTO JOURNAL
Coloring Easter eggs on Holy Saturday afternoon
Someone in the background seems to be sleeping through this activity
Discovering their Easter Bunny baskets in the morning.
Jacob finds lots of hidden eggs.
Andrew held his half eaten chocolate rabbit in one hand while hunting eggs with the other one.
The older kids show Michael his Easter treats.Our Easter family photo.My dad getting some smiles from little Michael.
Nicole gets to do all she REALLY wanted to do on Easter.
She's holding Snowy, my sister's bunny and our mascot for the day!

6 comments:

Angie @ Many Little Blessings said...

What a fun photo journal! You are very adventurous to color eggs with the kids -- I have never done it before! (But, then again, maybe it's because I don't think anyone would eat the eggs later.)

Melissa said...

Celeste, what amazing photos! Your children all look so happy...and so do you! Beautiful!

Crafty Mom said...

Looks like you guys had a wonderful Easter. I am sure Michael enjoyed the festivities in his own way too. The picture of him with the "Big" kids is way too cute. I'm glad to see so many similarities in the way we spent our Easter mornings too. Indoor egg hunts are too much fun!

He who wears the most black wins. said...

What a sweet family! Thanks for the pics!

mom-in-training said...

I love all of the pictures, Celeste! I especially love that last picture of Nicole with the bunny. I like the family Easter shot, too - even Monkey made it in the family photo! :) Wonderful pictures - super wonderful family! Happy belated Easter, dear friend!!!

Jen said...

Beautiful family!

I have 4 kids as well,,,I think they are all around the same age. :-)