Friday, April 13, 2007

A meme about mymy children

Thanks Kris for tagging me! This is a neat meme, I think, because it forces me to sit down and think about my kids and all their wonderful qualities and to be thankful for them all at the same time.

Jacob
Age: 6 years 3 months
Favorite colors: Green
Favorite foods: Anything with sugar, cheeseburgers, apples, pasta/noodles
Favorite things to do: READ! Create things from scraps of stuff, ride his bike and scooter, color and draw
Favorite sports: Golf
Favorite toys: Games, art supplies, Cars cars
Favorite TV show: Signing Time (but we really don't watch TV shows)
Favorite Movie: 101 Dalmatians
Favorite Read-Aloud Books: ANYTHING Mom sits down with.
Favorite Reading Books: Science books, Nancy Drew, Snoopy, Childcraft Encyclopedias
Things to Remember: I am eager and excited about many things. I'm a talker. My laugh is contagious. I love to create - whether it is crayons and paper or rubber tubing and a juice can lid. I spend most of my days reading books. Several times a day he will be heard saying, "I LOVE books." My sister doesn't always do what I want her to, but even if I don't realize it, she is my best buddy and we have fun playing together. When Andrew was born, I couldn't get enough of him. Now I feel the same way about Michael. I am a bibliophile!
Nicole
Age: 4 years 1 month
Favorite colors: PINK, PINK, PINK
Favorite foods: Chicken nuggets, olives, pickles, prunes, orange juice
Favorite things to do: Read, play with stuffed animals, write ABCs, math workbook, girl things
Favorite sports: Ballet
Favorite toys: MONKEY, princess dolls, stuffed animals, Bitty Baby, Cars cars
Favorite TV show: ANgelina Ballerina
Favorite Movie: Cars
Favorite Read-Aloud Books: ANYTHING Mom sits down with.
Favorite Reading Books: Angelina Ballerina, Curious George, Madeline, religious books
Things to Remember: I am talkative and bright, yet shy and quiet at times. I absolutley love going to our homeschool co-op. It is so much fun when I get to have girl outings with Mommy. I am very good at sign language and Spanish vocabulary. I can stand on my toes in my ballet slippers like you wouldn't believe. Monkey is my best buddy - we go everywhere together. I scream when I get frustrated and upset, but I am lovely little lady with a precious, sweet spirit and a charming smile. I am a Princess!
Andrew
Age: 1 year 10 months
Favorite colors: Orange is the first color I learned to identify
Favorite foods: Candy, chicken, chips, corn, pizza
Favorite things to do: Whatever Jacob and Nicole are doing, vacuum, color and cut, ride my tricycle Favorite sports: Anything involving a ball, especially golf
Favorite toys: Any vacuum, cars, balls, shape sorter, flashlights
Favorite TV show: Not interested in TV whatsoever
Favorite Movie: Not much interested in movies either
Favorite Read-Aloud Books: Musical books, Baby Colors, Find the Duck
Things to Remember: I am the sweetest and cuddliest boy, but quite the rough and tough kid as well. I can throw and hit balls like a pro. I am quite cheerful and I make my whole family laugh. I love to get laughs. My speech is really taking off right now. I love my baby brother Michael to death!!!! I have the softest skin anyone has ever felt. No one has ever ridden a tricycle with his feet faster than I can. I am a wonder kid!
Michael
Not much to say here except that I am an absolutely wonderful, perfect, adorable, sweet, well-loved baby!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I love this closer look at your precious children! Thank you for sharing!

Crafty Mom said...

Why am I not surprised our children have soooo much in common?? Nick loves Find the Duck too. And Katie did when she was around Andrew's age. We now own a copy (of course from Half-Price). I think our family personally keeps them in business.