Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Just for fun

Below is my progress on my red and aqua and white dutch pinwheel blocks. I really love how they are turning out! I had been looking and looking for the perfect block of pattern to use all my red and aquas I've been gathering. When I saw this block, I knew this was it. I can make at least 20 different blocks at this point with no fabric repeats, so we'll see if I want to make more once I get to that point. And you never know, I might find more reds and aquas at the quilt show in October that I have to have!



And I thought Hillary might like to see that I found the perfect spot on the wall for my new doll quilt - right next to my fun, whimsical bird print I bought on Etsy a year or so ago. They have so many similarities. I am happy every time I look that direction!

No comments: