Friday, March 31, 2006

I can't think of 100

A friend of mine wrote 100 things about herself in her blog. I intended to do the same, but gave up early. I am too tired to think any more about boring old me. So here is 49 things about myself. Drum roll please.

1. My name is Celeste. That was easy!
2. God sent me the best husband, Brian, and he loves me better than I ever could have hoped for.
3. God sent me three precious little children - Jacob, Nicole and Andrew.
4. I have 2 parents who love me unconditionally - who could ask for more.
5. I have 2 big sisters who love me unconditionally - I thought I had it good with number 5!
6. Considering all facts listed in numbers 2 through 5, I believe God is really good!
5. I love being Catholic!
6. I look like my paternal grandmother.
7. I lost 54 pounds this year!
8. I love purple. Pink is becoming a really close second. Thank you Mom H.
9. I would love to have more children - God willing.
10. I have childbirth labor pain amnesia. I always think I will not want an epidural. I guess the amnesia part will come in handy considering number 9 on this list.
11. I love to organize stuff.
12. I have plans for a reality TV show spinoff called Creating Spaces.
13. If I could figure out a way, I would make millions organizing other peoples stuff.
14. I am blessed that God saw fit to send me a best friend and plop her down right across the street from me.
15. I love to stamp.
16. I love to quilt.
17. I have infected best friend in number 13 with both of the above diseases. Her husband loves me.
18. I do not know how to swim.
19. I hate driving on the freeway next to orange construction cones and concrete barricades.
20. I love the hard rock sound of guitars.
21. I am thankful for Contemporary Christian music that has this guitar sound, but at the same time allows me to praise and worship God with its uplifting message.
22. I own a guitar.
23. I do not know how to play this guitar.
24. I honestly think, at least weekly, about getting out the guitar.
25. My favorite place to eat and visit is Kemah!!!!!
26. I could eat Mexican food all the time and not get tired of it.
27. I cannot stand toothpaste anywhere but on the toothbrush as it brushes teeth in a mouth.
28. I do not like to sell things to people.
29. I love to sing.
30. I believe the best place to sing along with Barbara Streisand records is in my parents 2 story den! Ah, the acoustics!
31. I love birthdays.
32. I go barefoot all the time.
33. I love books.
34. I love to read, smell, hold, look at books.
35. I love to fill bookshelves with great books.
36. I just purchased a new bookshelf to fill up with books.
37. I am enjoying homeschooling and we're not even "official" Kindergarten yet.
38. I talk well. What I mean is I'm a certified card carrying member of the On and On Anon group.
39. I tend to write like I talk. I was always the last to leave an essay test in college.
40. I cannot fall asleep on car trips.
41. I am addicted to Circle E Candles - thank you dear friend o' mine.
42. I think coffee smells better than it tastes. That is, except for Starbucks Frappacinos.
43. I like this blog thing.
44. I hate cockroaches.
45. I hate ironing.
46. I love the dry cleaners.
47. I like going to Sam's and tasting all the free samples of all the stuff I never buy.
48. I am a library junkie. I have a large section on the hold shelf.
49. I am very tired and I can't think of much more. Oh, well.

1 comment:

andria said...

You are welcome to come organize my stuff anytime. That was a good list, its hard though.