Monday, March 27, 2006

Tonight is a Two-fer!

That is Two fabulous blog entries fer one day! Yippee!

Wish me luck as I make a journey to the neighborhood Sherwin Williams store tomorrow. We ordered new sofas about 4 weeks ago and now I have convinced myself that prior to putting said sofas into position upon their arrival, it is time to paint!!!! I am not sure where I get these fabulous ideas. It just seemed logical to me that since we are going to move just about every stick of furniture in the den and that we will know (from Rob the salesman) when our sofas are "almost here," it was time to give our den a refresher.

My hang up! I am scared of color!!!!!! Maybe it's more that I am scared of picking the wrong color (even if it is only a beige or off-white) and then plastering that wrong color all over my walls. I love the idea of color, but I am petrified! Besides, how do I choose? There are at least 30 shades of off-white. I just know my off-white is going to be too "off."

So wish me luck. I am hoping that Mr. Sherwin Williams will look at my desperate, indecisive face and kindly say, "Here. Choose this one." I can hope, right?

I shall post further updates and paint chips. :)

No comments: