Wednesday, April 12, 2006

The Adventure Begins!

Andrew has entered a new realm of babyhood - that of what's above 1 foot off the ground. And oh, how exciting it is! Especially when your big brother and sister tantalize you with glittery princess jewelry and revving toy car engines.

Some have commented, "Oh, things are about to change." Yes they are. Others have mused, "You're in for it now!" I guess I am (as are Jacob and Nicole). But, in truth, I am thrilled and excited by it! It is a wonderful thing to watch this little person accomplish something new and enjoy it with such big toothy grins. I am thoroughly overjoyed to experience this all for a third time! How much fun it is. I am in for it, I guess - lots of fun! And maybe a few gates!

1 comment:

andria said...

We just sold all our gates in the garage sale or I would bring them to you. They proved useless to Adam as he learned to knock them down within the first month. I suspect Andrew might be the same way. Good Luck.