Tuesday, April 04, 2006

The Shoe Poll

Well, here it is - my Easter dress! So beautiful. I don't think I've had a new one in years. I bought this one with some Gift Certificates to Coldwater Creek. It is the most striking color of turquoise - I don't think the photo captures it too well. I love it!

The problem is I can be fashion challenged. I have a week and a half to search out the best shoes to go with it. I have no idea which shoes to shop for. I tried to send the link to the website with the photo on it to my sisters and it didn't work. So now you all get a say!

READER CHALLENGE:
Tell me what to do!!! What color and what type (strappy sandal, pump, etc.)??? If you like, enter your vote as a comment on the blog!

Thanks to you all!


The Easter Dress Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

andria said...

I think the dress will look good on you. It's a pretty color. I can't help you on the shoe front. I gave up hose and dressy shoes ten years ago. I went barefoot to my own wedding.