Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Sad Excuse for a Blogger!

Things have been so incredibly busy. I can't begin to offer excuses for not blogging so I will move on!

Here's a short recap!


We've had Easter.


We went strawberry picking.



We came close to flooding.



We have had a late birthday party for a precious girl.

Add on to that....Sponsoring two engaged couples through our Parish/Diocese Sponsor Couple Program (this is our ministry right now and we enjoy it). Baseball for Jacob. Ballet. CCE (now over). Working on the new house. Homeschooling. Just living.

While I am exhausted and crabby sometimes, it is all good. Life is good.

3 comments:

Jamie Jo said...

Love the new look on your blog!! We all understand, but it's great to see all you've been up to!!

Laura said...

Great update! Loved all of the photos! Did you make your daughter's birthday cake? It is beautiful!
The 'almost flooding' looked scary to me.

Another baby is always doable and totally wonderful!!!

mom-in-training said...

I was so glad to see your updates, though I totally understand the lack of time lately to do it. It looks like Nicole had a fabulous girly party (beautiful cake!) and I LOVE that family photo. You should frame it and hang it in the den. :)