Monday, August 21, 2006

And it's only 9:15 (A.M., that is)

I was finishing up an email to my best friend a while ago and had made this list. Thought I'd share it. I have been up since 5:45 A.M. (well, 5:00 A.M. actually, but out of bed since 5:45). Had an hour to myself and then got going when I heard Andrew's 6:45 A.M. wake up cry (I mean, call).

Since then here's my activity report!

-fed Andrew
-fixed hair
-did makeup
-got dressed
-changed sheets on Nicole's bed and made it
-took off Jacob's sheets
-changed our sheets and made bed
-encouraged older 2 to get dressed
-changed Andrew
-made and ate breakfast
-had Jacob do dishes
-started sheet laundry
-worked with kids to fold towels, etc.
-made baby wipes

Not that I am wonder woman or anything, but I think it is amazing what we mothers can accomplish in such a short amount of time. No wonder I am already tired! :) I can promise you all that my activity list will slow down considerably as the day progresses, especially considering my present condition.

Have a productive and prayerful day!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow. I'm jealous. It's 8:30 here and we're all still in pajamas. We DID manage to eat some really yummy chocolate cake for breakfast, though! :)

Hope the rest of your day is great!

He who wears the most black wins. said...

You're awesome!

I feel so motivated-