Thursday, August 24, 2006

Ooops

That last photo of Andrew should be turned, but I forgot. I won't be changing it, though, since blogger gets all angry at me every time I try to add or change photos on a previously published entry.

Also, I am planning an entry on the beginning of Jacob's Kindergarten year and what we will be doing here at home. It is not that I have any great wisdom to offer in doing so. I just thought it would be fun to share it all. Until then, you might enjoy reading some lists of what products, etc. other homeschoolers love over at Danielle's. Also, over at Trinity Prep School is a wonderful group of posts on the Seven Habits of Highly Effective New School Years.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darling photos. I miss those sweet days! Thanks for the link to the Seven Habits project.

Melissa said...

Love your pictures!

I can't wait to hear all about the start of kindergarten! Good luck!