Friday, August 11, 2006

Great Expectations along this Great Adventure!

Well here it is! (Sorry it is the best I could do on the photo!)



Yes, you got it right. That is one of those things called an ultrasound! Not of my head or my heart, but of our precious little baby numero 4! Got our first photo on Tuesday when we went for a checkup to hear the heartbeat (which was great)!

So yes, we are expecting! Baby will be here on or around March 1st. We couldn't be happier, but if you really want to see excited and happy, then look to big brother Jacob and big sister Nicole. I am sure big brother Andrew would be terribly excited too if he could fathom what will be happening in about 6 months. :) The kids are so excited and mention it in some form daily. It seems so natural and expected to them and for that I am grateful to God.

We can't wait to meet him or her come February or March! Please keep us in your prayers, but most especially Baby. Yippee! Thank you Lord for your many blessings and the happiness that the little blessings called children bring!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

What a beautiful sight to behold!

Congratulations to all of you...what a wonderful, happy time. Your kids are just so precious!

He who wears the most black wins. said...

So wonderful!!! I am so glad that I finally found your blog. I had to go through Melissa's. How wonderful.

Thanks for your great comments on mine as well.

Congrats on baby number 4! I can't wait for that myself. I'll be checking in often now that I know where you are.

Oh, and for the record, I LOVE your daughter's name. I happen to share it. :)