Saturday, August 19, 2006

A Meme (I guess that means it's about me)

My blogger friend Melissa tagged me for this one and it was actually kind of fun to do.

3 Things That Scare Me

That I will mess up my children forever

Sleeping home alone at night if Brian is out of town (not too often, but oh, how I hate it!)

Roaches

3 People That Make Me Laugh

Danielle Bean

Patsy Clairmont (really need to pull out that tape of hers)

Lucille Ball

3 Things I Love

My home

Quilting and anything to do with quilts

My Catholic Faith

3 Things I Hate

Roaches

Toothpaste anywhere but on the toothbrush

Corn (only temporarily)

3 Things I Don’t Understand

What exactly it is my husband does to the space shuttle (I try) :))

Politics

How 5 people can make so much trash in the trash can and mess on the floor in one day

3 Things On My Floor

Books

A blow-up plastic shark from Kemah

Various sticky spots on the kitchen tile

3 Things I’m Doing Right Now

Typing this me-me thing and hoping 2 awake children will stay happy just a minute longer

Thinking about what's for lunch

Watching the rain out the window

3 Things I Want to Do Someday

Make a pilgrimage to Lourdes

Really learn to play that guitar under my bed

Relax, knowing that I did my best to raise my children in a loving, Godly manner

3 Things I Can Do

Quilt

Stamp

Organize just about anything

3 Ways to Describe My Personality
(this is tough)

Cheerful

Organized

Friendly

3 Things I Cannot Do

Make a pie crust from scratch

cook bacon (I buy the precooked kind now)

swim

3 Things I Think You Should Listen To

God's will speaking to your heart

Your husband

Your children (really)

3 Things I Think You Should Never Listen To

Oprah

The Media

Planned Parenthood

3 Absolute Favorite Foods

Mexican

Mexican

Mexican

Mexican

oh, and ice cream too

3 Things I’d Like to Learn More About

My Catholic Faith

Myself

Quilting

3 Beverages I Drink Regularly

Coffee

Water (and sparkling water)

Diet Coke (when not pregnant)

3 Shows I Watch

Supernanny

Mystery on PBS (occaisionally, but I do like anything Agatha Christie)

whatever Brian has on the evening - sort of



I guess I tag Kris.

No comments: