Thursday, August 24, 2006

Mmmm, Mmmm, Good!

I am not sure if it is a pregnancy thing or not, but I am on a soup kick. Not bad, huh? It could be worse - like donuts or brownies or pasta. Actually, all those sound good too. Anyway, I have been buying different canned soups each week at the store and enjoying them for some of my lunches during the week. Yum. There is a really tasty potato soup with basil and something else. On Monday night, I bought a can of Italian Wedding soup. I knew I had seen a recipe for this somewhere and thought I'd give the canned version a try. I also convinced my late-night grocery shopping buddy (a.k.a. best friend) that she also needed to purchase a can. Well, I ate it on Tuesday - mmmmmmmmmmmmm. I loved it! I spent part of that afternoon searching for Italian Wedding soup recipes. Found several - all very similar. I am so excited to try it next week. If any of my faithful readers has a good recipe they have tried, pass it on. Otherwise, I will try the one I've chosen and publish my recipe if it is yummy.

P.S. Brian mistakenly thinks it is called Italian Wedding CAKE Soup. I think he might bein for a surprise! :)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Sorry to say I don't have a recipe to share, but I can't wait to hear how yours comes out!