Sunday, February 11, 2007

I'm still here

I did not realize I have not blogged an entry since Monday - how sad! Little did I realize that this was keeping a few of my dear blogging friends in suspense.

But, no, I am still here and Baby is yet to make its official entrance to this world. My blogging laziness has been due to my laziness, my tiredness, my lack of motivation to do much in the evenings, and preparations for Nicole's birthday party (yesterday).

Keep posted over the next days and week, though. Tomorrow I hit 38 weeks and my next appointment will be on Wednesday. Last Wednesday I was already making some progress, but I have had no noticeable contractions. I am physically ready, mentally ready, prepared ready. But I am not ready for Baby's sake. No matter how uncomfortable I may feel, etc., I much prefer Baby to stay put as long as is healthy, so it can grow and strengthen! Jacob was 41 weeks. Nicole was 38 weeks 5 days. Andrew was 39 weeks. So really it could be any day now and we are excited. Sometimes I get myself all worked up, worrying that it will come too soon and not be big and healthy. So pray for me that I will put it in God's hands and know that he is in charge of this Baby - not me!

Other prayers for us would be:
- that we get our OB for the delivery
- that everything goes normally and will not require a C-section
- that baby is super healthy
- for a 4th successful start to breastfeeding.

You are all so dear to me and I know your prayers are effective! I can't wait until Baby gets here and Brian can come home and post an entry with photos and details.

2 comments:

He who wears the most black wins. said...

Prayers for a healthy baby and strong breastfeeding relationship commencing...now.

Thanks, Celeste. I was REALLY wonderding over here!!!

Happy Birthday, Nicole! What a beautiful cake and such a sweet girl to celebrate.

Melissa said...

Thanks for the update! Glad to hear you're still doing well. You are in my prayers!