Tuesday, February 13, 2007

What a Difference A Day Makes

Today was a very different day. Same tired. Same aches. Same questions as to pains and "feelings". Different day.

There was sunshine today and I do think that makes a difference.

I was more optimistic, more cheerful, more determined, more busy and, of course, now I'm more tired. But I am thankful for the day and how it went. And I told God so many times throughout the day.

So now, four loads of baby laundry later, I am feeling more prepared. I have relocated Andrew's clothes, etc. I did a little organizing. Got some school accomplished. Provided paper hearts for the kids to make valentines.

Tomorrow is my appointment. I have another blog entry to prepare and a few treats to set out for my little Valentines. Then I'm off to bed!

Thank you all for your kind, encouraging words and love and prayers. I am sure they all had a great effect on how my day turned out.

3 comments:

He who wears the most black wins. said...

SO glad. :)

Have a wonderful day and a great appointment.

Melissa said...

I am so glad to hear you're feeling better! Hope your appointment goes well!

Crafty Mom said...

It sounds to me like you are in nesting mode. Look out baby, here she comes!!

Keep us updated.