Sunday, February 11, 2007

Nicole's 4th Birthday PARTY

Yesterday Nicole celebrated her birthday with family and friends. Her actual birthday is the 17th, but with Baby due so soon, we decided to squeeze in her party a week early. Plus, she wants to go to Chuck E. Cheese on her real birthday and if I am still here, I don't think I can do a birthday party and Chuck E. Cheese all in one day. Don't even think that would work on two consecutive days.

Nicole wanted an Ariel party and, of course, most everything had to be pink. Despite the lack of little girls in attendance, I think she had a fun party. We made a craft, ordered pizzas and had olives and pickles on the side (her favorites). We opened presents and ate cake. Nicole and I had a lot of fun after the party playing withe all her new toys.






4 comments:

Blair said...

Happy Birthday Nicole! Looks like a fun day! Our youngest kids are close in age (mine turned 4 in January and almost 22mos). Hope we can meet sometime soon!

Celeste Creates said...

Meeting sounds good! Need to figure out somehting. Nicole would so love a little girl friend! They are few and far between for her.

Melissa said...

Nicole is a lucky little girl, I'm sure she will remember this birthday fondly as the year she got to celebrate twice! Looks like a great party, I love her pretty cake!

Jill said...

My daughter turns four on the 16th! I still don't know what kind of cake to do. I might have to study this one closely! She would certainly delight in a pink cake...and anything else pink!

Can't wait to hear news on the newest arrival. :)