Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Even longer

I really loved seeing Blair's current reading list this morning. It made me laugh. Mostly because it reminds me so much of ME! But I think I have her beat. :)



Here is my current list. Some have been going a good while. Some I peruse more than I read. Some I own. Some are borrowed. But they are all so yummy! Who can resist?

Mitten Strings for God

The Essential Montessori
For the Love of Literature
Edith Stein: Essential Writings
Modern Montessori at Home by Spietz
Basic Montessori
The Complete Children's Liturgy Book
Homeschooling at the Speed of Life
Literature Alive by Gibson
Cherished and Chosen
Ordinary Work, Extraordinary Grace
Full of Grace

Anyone care to "one up me"? I hope so. There have got to be more crazy mommies out there!

1 comment:

Blair said...

Yep, you've got me beat :)