Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The sick puzzle

The chronicle is as follows:

Beginning last week...

Wednesday: I have sort throat, cold symptoms
Thursday: I have low grade fever, still cold symptoms
Friday: Michael has low grade fever, my fever is gone, but still have cold symptoms
Saturday: Michael's fever is gone, Nicole begins a fever in the late afternoon, Jacob complains of legs aching (maybe fever)
Sunday: Nicole has a higher fever, Jacob is coughing up a storm, Brian sounds congested and a bit of a cough
Monday: Nicole's fever is gone, Jacob is still hacking, Andrew begins to have a fever midday
Tuesday (today): Andrew still has a fever, Jacob's cough is better, I still have congestion AND now Nicole and I have a fever again!!!!

What is with this???? Crazy! I am not sure how this happened, but here we go again. Hopefully not again and again and again and again. Maybe we'll be well by May.

I just finished reading Melissa Wiley's post on patience and I think I am going to have to reread it about 30 more times!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Celeste-
I know you said this is a source of anxiety for you. And how much more unnerving when it seems to be repeating itself. Ugh. I hope you all get well soon and can enjoy Holy week and Easter!