Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Nifty Linkies

Okay, here's a couple of neat things I came across.

First, if you love anything pumpkin flavored and love Starbuck's Pumpkin Spice Latte, then I think you will need to try this recipe. I will be trying it as soon as I can get my hands on another can of pumpkin. I usually have several in the pantry. Oh, and I think I'll go skim milk. Yum!

Second, we have been working on a unit called Discovering Insects. It is really well done and fun so far. Our most recent lesson had to do with classifying bugs. Well, I was looking for a little something extra to tack. Well, I found this classifying game website which is lots of fun. The kids thoroughly enjoyed it today. And if you are looking for a wonderful living book read aloud that has to do with insects, I would highly recommend Children of Summer, a book about Henri Fabre. I found it at the library. Wonderful. The children eat it up!

Lastly, I would like you to join others in praying for Elizabeth Foss, her baby and her family. She is a dear lady and inspires so many of us in so many ways.

Have a blessed Thursday!

Celeste

No comments: