Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day!

To all the Fathers I love so much!

To Brian, my best friend. The man who gives his little ones so much love and does so much to be a wonderfully present father to his children. Our children would miss out on so much if you weren't here - creating things from "the junk box," wrestling, silly games at the dinner table, just to name a few. You are the one who has so much patience with me. The one who loves me no matter what. I love you!


To Dad. Thanks for being a faithful, faith-filled and loving father to my dear husband. You helped mold him into the man I love. Thank you for treating me like one of your own from the very first. Thank you for always being willing to play, play, play with your grandchildren.


To my Daddy. You love all "your girls" so much. And I love you. You always believed in me and knew I could accomplish anything. Like my card to you said, "Thank you to my dad who has never stopped looking out for me. From the daughter who will never stop looking up to you." And thank you for loving my little ones so much.


May God bless you all for always!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Happy Father's Day to your precious men, Celeste! What a beautiful tribute!

mom-in-training said...

Happy Father's Day (one day late) to the three special fathers in your life. I know for a fact that they are all fantastic fathers, as can be seen through their amazing children. Love to you all!

Robin, Bill and family