Monday, May 15, 2006

Freeze Jacob!

Well, after my very sentimental Mother's Day entry, I decided I needed to do something constructive with all my blubbering and crying last night. I had this idea to freeze time for a moment and remember things about my kids right now. Here it is. I think my friend Andria has done things like this before and it is always fun.


Jacob Posted by Picasa

Things about me at 5 years and 5 months:

Favorite food(s): Cheese and mayonnaise sandwiches, cheeseburgers, carrots (raw), ANYTHING sweet.
Toy(s) I adore: I go through spurts where I play with certain toys a lot. Right now I love my bicycle best of all. Second favorite is always books. I also love my building toys (k'Nex, Tinker Toys, legos), knights and castle, dinosaurs and animals.
What I do with my days: I love to read books and play with Andrew and Nicole. Lately I have had lots of fun being outside and collecting bugs in my different bug catchers. I love to read, look at books and be read to. My day usually involves some sort of drawing or coloring. I don't take naps anymore and I like that a lot.
What I can do: I am learning to read and I'm really good at it. I can do simple addition and subtraction (I love MATH). I am a bicycle addict. Daddy just took off my training wheels and I love it!!!! I am also loving golf with Daddy and Pappa. I help Mommy out a lot and can do different chores around the house.
Things I will want to know someday: I have adored my baby brother, Andrew, from day one. We have a special relationship. I am good at so many things. Mommy says everyday it seems I am learning/trying something new. I really love going to Children's Liturgy at Mass on Sunday.

No comments: