Monday, May 15, 2006

Freeze Nicole!


Nicole Posted by Picasa

Things about me at 3 years and 3 months:

Favorite food(s): chicken nuggets, hands down! Also, pickles, black olives, relish, hot dogs, lollipops and "popsicables."
Toy(s) I adore: MONKEY!!!! Also, dress up stuff and mommy's jewelry, my new Polly Pockets.
What I do with my days: I love to read books and play with Jacob. He and I can really argue, but I do have lots of fun with him. I am liking to color and draw more now. Of course, I like to play outside.
What I can do: I am learning to write my name. I know my ABCs and numbers and I can count by tens to 100 (I learned the song with Jacob). When I look at books, I really love to "tell the story" in my own words. I have just learned how to pedal my tricycle. I am really well potty trained now and I am good at getting myself dressed.
Things I will want to know someday: I do not like my hair fixed and usually manage to rip out whatever Mommy has done. But I do love jewelry, especially what's in Mommy's box. Sometimes Mommy lets me pick out a bracelet for her to wear someday. I really love playing with other little girls.

No comments: