Thursday, May 04, 2006

I've been tagged...

also by Andria!

Too cute. Here's mine:


5 Things in Your Fridge: Lots of cheese (slices, blocks, shreds, sticks), lots of bread products, lots of yogurt, lots of apples (impending apple pie for company), and a box of old Velveeta.

5 Things in Your Purse: Loose change, receipts, band-aids, NO cash, and chapstick.

5 Things in Your Closet: A large box of wedding memories, a bag of goodies for playing the guitar that I own but don't know how to play, our old computer, my "preserved" wedding dress, and 15 coathangers that have been bent into bows (as in bow and arrows).

5 Things in Your Car: 3 car seats, a rock and stick collection, a roll of toilet paper (you never know), a dead mosquito stuck to the inside of the windshield, and a case of casette tapes (what are those?) that I haven't listened to in 6 years (but they are holding up my coupon container).

This is really fun. I don't know any other bloggers to tag, but anyone's welcome to join in. :)

No comments: