Wednesday, December 13, 2006

When you need a horse shaped cookie cutter

they don't exist!!!

I am sure if I were to be out and about 3 months from now, I would spot them everywhere.

Jacob's birthday party is on Saturday morning (not his real birthday). So, today at Hobby Lobby we finished up a bit of shopping both for Christmas and the party. And I paid $8.99 for a horse cookie cutter!!!!!!!!!!! And 49 other animal shaped cookie cutters that came in the same plastic tub!

So let me just say that if any of you dear bloggers out there need any animal shape, you name it - I've got it! I would be more than happy to let you borrow any. I am sure plastic cookie cutters ship pretty cheaply.

2 comments:

Crafty Mom said...

Sadly, for you, before we moved, I garage saled those same exact cookie cutter for all of a dollar or so.

They make great sandwich cutters, cookie cutters, traceable shapes, dip in paint for outlines of animals, etc. Think outside the box!!!

Jill said...

You could have a great time making a cookie zoo!