Thursday, November 02, 2006

All Saints Pumpkin Carving

Well, I must admit, our All Saints Day activities were a little less grand than I had anticipated, but I was tired and worn and Nicole was still just a little sick. We did make it to 7:30am Mass and then went to pick up some All Saints Day kolaches and donuts afterwards (great excuse, right?). We managed to read several saints books we have and later in the day they watched some short videos we have - St. Patrick and Mother Theresa. After dinner we carved our pumpkin as planned. Maybe next year I will be a little more energetic.


Yep, that's Jacob with a chip clip on his nose!


How is it that mom always gets the dirty job? (Actually Brian offered, but I took the task myself - I had to do my part!)


Jacob and Nicole shared the job of drawing on the face - quite precious. It was fun to give them that privilege.


Everyone is so proud - even Andrew!

Sorry the last one is sideways. I don't have the energy to try and reload the photo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jacob is too funny! They do have a way of exaggerating at this age don't they?? I told Mike it was a good thing I was never pregnant during Halloween. The smell of pumpkin carving would kill me.