Thursday, November 02, 2006

Houston International Quilt Festival



Well, it is only 10 minutes till 7am, but barring any unforseen circumstances, this morning I am off to the grandest quilt show in the entire world. I shall leave a little after nine. I shall go to the Metro Park and Ride nearby to catch a bus downtown full of nothing but crazy quilting ladies. I shall arrive at the George R. Brown Convention Center with delight. I shall pay my entrance fee. I shall walk in and be overwhelmed by the beauty and magnificence of it all - quilting! I shall spend money!

This is either the 5th or 6th time I have been. This will be the third time I have been pregnant while attending. I can't wait!

And thank you to my dearest Brian who has willingly taken a day off work so I could go today. I love you so much!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Sounds WONDERFUL!!!

And your husband is such a sweetie! :)

Hope you have a great time!

Suzanne Temple said...

What fun!! You know, I worked at Keepsake Quilting in Center Harbor New Hampshire for a year! I took my paycheck home in fabric!

Have a great time.

He who wears the most black wins. said...

Have an AWESOME time. Tell us all about it when you return!!

Yay, Brian!! Good man.

Anonymous said...

I am soooo jealous!! I saw there is one in Chicago in April, so maybe I can convince a friend or cousin to go with me then. Make sure you post any finds.