Thursday, May 24, 2007

What to do?



OK, I bought these nifty little things at the scrapbook store the other day when I was getting supplies to make Andrew's party invitations. I want to create something with them to hang in my kitchen, but not sure what yet. The larger sheet are thicker cardboard stick-ons and the little sheet is brads about the size of a quarter.

So here's where you come in!

I need thoughts and suggestions. I don't have to use them all. Some wouldn't have appropriate wording for the kitchen anyway. What shall I do?

2 comments:

Crafty Mom said...

I think Sassy is the perfect word for a kitchen...don't you! Hee! HEE!

What about scrapbooking a family portrait page or a kiddo page, and using them on that. Then frame it in a nice complimentary frame that you could also decorate with stickers, paint, etc... Hang in kitchen, and you are done.

Just my idea!

Miss you lots.

mom-in-training said...

I'll think on it, but I do like the idea Kris suggested. What a cute way to display some pictures in your kitchen!