Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Fever Still

Well, Jacob still had fever again this afternoon. The Dr. told me Monday morning that if he had fever by Wednesday, to call. This makes 4 days of fever - unusual for him or anyone else in our family. It was a tough call because I was only getting 99.6 or 99.8, but to me that's still fever. His spirits are cheery, even though he still has his cough. He came down with the coughing virus 2 Saturdays ago (so he's been coughing about a week and a half) and then this past Saturday, he came down with a fever. I went ahead and called - like my sister said, "Call or go in and let them decide what they think." Good advice. The Dr. still really believes he is just trying to fight off two vruses and that usually with a bacterial infection, the fever is 101 or higher. On Monday when they checked him he was clear and clean - no infection. Makes sense. She told me to watch him tomorrow and bring him in on Friday if we have more of the same tomorrow. I am not too worried just sad for him and wishing he could get over all this.

I know you are all praying, but please continue. God bless you all.

1 comment:

Renee said...

My prayers are still with Jacob...