Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Jacob Update


Well, tonight was the first night in 10 days he went to bed fever free. Not even 99.1! Nothing. I am hesitant to rejoice, but so thankful to God for this little break. I pray he is coming out of the woods now and that it will be all uphill for him.

On the other hand, Nicole was quite cranky and fussy tonight. I was suspect. I can spot a fever a mile away now. Who needs a thermometer? She said she didn't feel bad, but upon further medical investigation, she for sure had a fever. I am not surprised, though, since last night I began with a sore throat and nasal troubles. Hopefully Nicole and I will have the short lived version of whatever virus this happens to be.

On the up side, I am becoming more resilient to illness and a whole heck of a lot less in a tizzy about it! God does work in mysterious ways.

4 comments:

Renee said...

My prayers are with you and your family.

Melissa said...

I'm so glad to hear Jacob's feeling better. Hopefully he's through the worst of it. Prayers that the rest of you won't have to go through the same thing!

He who wears the most black wins. said...

Oh no! Not Nicole too! Hopefully, this won't hit her nearly as hard.

We'll keep praying for all of you for a while longer. You could use the cover over you!

andria said...

I am sorry to hear your kids are sick. Prayers that they will be better soon.