Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Tuesday thus far...

DONE:

Beds made and morning routine completed

Few emails typed and flying through cyberspace

Lessons pretty much completed

All Jacob's bed laundry washed and dried (still needs to get on the bed)

Load of kids' clothes waiting to go in dryer

Lovely paintings in secondary colors completed and enjoyed

Pumpkin dessert in the oven (gotta remember to pull the cool whip out of the freezer)

Dinner is in the crockpot



STILL TO DO:

Vacuum downstairs and mop (after lunch, of course)

Read with the kids

Fold kids' laundry

Put some stuff in my new freezer (!!!!!!)

Miscellaneous other odd tasks

Take a nap!



I'd say, so far so great! :)

2 comments:

mom-in-training said...

Celeste, you never cease to amaze me!!! You put me to shame!

And did you say pumpkin dessert? Funny you should mention that at the same time I was posting to my blog about pumpkin desserts. There must be something in the air today! :)

Melissa said...

You are awesome. I think I am sufficiently motivated to finally get some things done around here! (Namely, organizing the walk in closet in my bedroom, which I'm using to also house all of our "school" stuff!) :)

Hope you enjoyed the rest of your day!