Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Ten Random Facts Meme

Well, I was tagged by Melissa, so here it goes.

Ten Random Facts About Me:

1. I love, love, love to quilt, but really dislike any other types of sewing projects.

2. I never liked history in school, but really enjoy it now that I am sharing it with my family.

3. In college, I spent a month or so studying in Merida, Mexico.

4. I cannot stand driving next to orange construction cones and concrete barriers on the freeway.

5. I am not real good at getting the actual cleaning done, especially dusting (which I hate), but I am a stickler about having things in their place.

6. I did not play with baby dolls growing up. I did not know how to dress a doll for a very long time. Legos, trucks and stuffed animals were more my speed.

7. I am really enjoying swiss cheese right now.

8. I have said this before, but toothpaste anywhere but on the toothbrush or in the mouth thouroughly annoys me.

9. I love old things (a disease caught from my mom). Antique dishes, kitchen gadgets, furniture, books, etc.

10. I wear short sleeves and no shoes around the house in cold weather.

And now that I have had my turn, I tag mom-in-training, Mom of Boys, and Crafty Mom.

1 comment:

He who wears the most black wins. said...

I am SO clean, but not organized at all. Too funny!

;) Any tips on preparing for Number 4?